There have been several important company announcements made on Monday during the APEX EXPO Singapore, including a new move by Bloomberg Media Distribution to deliver a broader range of content in the skies.
Here are some of the highlights.
Today, the EXPO opens with a special press briefing from Airbus, and I’ll be reporting live on Facebook.
- Airbus focusing on connectivity and choice for airlines and passengers
- Aviation and Inflight Entertainment (IFE) Luminaries join FTS senior leadership team in USA
- Bloomberg Media Distribution Announces New Third-Party Content Partnership
- Flame discusses content suitable for Inflight at APEX EXPO
- FORMIA extends and redesigns THANN amenity bag for EVA Air Elite Class Amenity Kit
- FTS Completes Successful Test Flight and Receives CAAC MDA Certification for its Cabin Wireless System Onboard China Southern Airlines B737-800
- Inmarsat signs MoU to appoint Honeywell as distribution partner for new aviation safety communications service
- Inmarsat signs pre-agreement to appoint Satcom Direct as distribution partner for SwiftBroadband-Safety
- Interactive Mobility’s video service available for Air France mid haul passengers
- Panasonic Avionics and CoKinetic Systems Mark 10 Years of IFE Innovation at APEX
- Saudia offers a completely indulging First Class on board experience with FORMIA
- SITAONAIR White Paper: Why the industry should embrace open systems development and unlock digital service innovation for airlines
- Skylights Introduces New Bravo Headshot
MORE TO COME!