This weekly post is my ‘round tuit’. Included are stories which caught my eye and others which I couldn’t cover in-depth during the week, but thought Flight Chic readers would want to know about.
There was a terrible tragedy in the skies this week. My heart goes out to all of those affected.
1. Chapecoense chartered flight crashes in Colombia.
2. United settles
3. United dillydallies
4. United reveals
5. The continuing Lufthansa pilots strike takes its toll on passengers and the airline.
LH plans to operate almost all flights according to schedule tomorrow. Only 40 flights cancelled due to the strikes on the preceding days.
— Lufthansa News (@lufthansaNews) November 30, 2016
6. A guide to cabin night lights.
8. BA’s new chatbot
9. Delta bans an idiot for life
10. Boeing wins or Boeing wins
11. American Airlines flight attendants demand recall of new allergy-inducing uniforms
12. airBaltic takes delivery of new Bombardier CS300
13. Challenges ahead for UK airspace
14. On designing that 3rd runway at Heathrow
15. Air France takes delivery of its first 787 Dreamliner, featuring new Premium Economy cabin
16. PaxEx takes a lot of work
17. Cuba is complicated
19. Pilot shortage affects Finnair expansion strategy
20. Progress on EAN
21. Europe gets things done
22. PanAm: Loved, Betrayed, Lost, Never Forgotten
23. How things change.
May week 49 bring you good news.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)