This weekly post is my ‘round tuit’. Included are stories which caught my eye and others which I couldn’t cover in-depth during the week, but thought Flight Chic readers would want to know about.
Oh, what a week.
1. Mother nature is beautiful. So is Hawaiian Airlines’ iconic livery.
— Airlines for America (@AirlinesDotOrg) January 22, 2017
Featured Image: by hnlramper posted to Instagram, used with permission.
2. Busy flights for rights.
— Travel + Leisure (@TravelLeisure) January 22, 2017
3. A beautiful story of a lifetime’s dedication to aviation safety. If you read nothing else, read this.
— The FAA (@FAANews) January 19, 2017
4. This American Airlines uniform business should be solved already. If it was aircraft seat dress covers causing this much of a backlash, wouldn’t the airline have switched vendors by now?
The mystery of American Airlines' ailing flight attendants https://t.co/WgUtPrc4qj
— FlightChic | ✈️💺 (@designerjet) January 18, 2017
— Heather Poole (@Heather_Poole) January 18, 2017
5. Big 3 introduce LCC fares, but Spirit isn’t phased.
— SpeedBird (@SpeedBird_NCL) January 22, 2017
6. Ryanair in talks with Aer Lingus on possible transatlantic feeder routes.
7. easyJet revamps its marketing team, with a greater focus on digital and passenger experience.
— Campaign: Brands (@CampaignBrands) January 17, 2017
8. Turning Alitalia around is difficult business.
— Airways Magazine (@airwaysmagazine) January 21, 2017
9. Love Emirates’ new environmental initiative.
Blankets from recycled plastic bottles. Learn more about the largest sustainable blanket programme in the airline industry. pic.twitter.com/zNexTXc6Ca
— Emirates Airline (@emirates) January 17, 2017