This weekly post is my ‘round tuit’. Included are stories which caught my eye and others which I couldn’t cover in-depth during the week, but thought Flight Chic readers would want to know about.
New planets capable of supporting life are exciting, but our blue pearl is irreplaceable. Space agencies care for both. Support science and keep NASA, ESA well funded.
1. What NASA does….
2. Simplifying the baggage process.
3. Big week for DFW
4. This Smithsonian story about the many stories airports hold is a great read.
5. An interesting peek at the Virgin Atlantic A350 interior configuration
6. “Extra” spreads.
7. More long-range long-haul narrow-body flights anyone?
8. For the record:
9. Really, really low-fares now.
10. The LCC model pays off.
11. Aircraft seats put up with a lot, even before they leave the shop.
12. IATA opens new offices to better serve the Americas.
13. JetBlue’s new “see-thru” livery.
14. I did not want to know this.
15. Airbus reports
16. Expansion at Dublin Airport
17. 🤣These guys:
18. We should worry about rest-rules, especially as some push for fewer regulations.
19. Strikes at Alitalia
20. Pilots OK Air France LCC venture, in principle.
21. A lot happens at Schiphol
22. Cuba is not garnering enough demand.
23. Bao Bao flies home.
24. Craft beer onboard.
25. Congrats SAS!
26. OK then…