This weekly post is my ‘round tuit’. Included are stories which caught my eye and others which I couldn’t cover in-depth during the week, but thought Flight Chic readers would want to know about.
There were strikes, and there were strikes, and there were strikes. But other stuff happened too!
1. European air travel can be stressful, but totally worth it.
This one was particularly awkward with thousands of ITB attendees in town.
2. Flight Radar works to make Europe’s skies more efficient.
3. And on top of all those planes…
4. Trouble brewing for Asia’s long-haul market?
5. Emirates boss: the ‘Trump Slump’ is real
6. But, then again, maybe it’s not.
(Full disclosure: I did my own research into this troubling Trump question.)