Low-fares carrier Frontier Airlines has announced its FRONTIER Miles Elite Status Offers for 2024. If you’re a frequent traveler, this might be the offer you’ve been waiting for. But how does it work?
Frontier Airlines has rolled out new offers for those interested in improving their travel status. Here’s a straightforward breakdown of the program and how it works.
The FRONTIER Miles Elite Offers at a Glance
Frontier provides an option for credit card holders to obtain the FRONTIER Miles Elite 20K status without having to fly or have status with another carrier. Additionally, members can combine this with the GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly Fall & Winter Pass.
How to Join
- Verify your qualifying credit card on frontier.getstatus.com.
- After verification, you can:
- Acquire Elite 20K status for $499.
- Opt to combine it with the GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly Pass for $649.
Keep in Mind: The GoWild! Pass remains valid until February 29, 2024, and the FRONTIER Miles Elite 20K status extends through the end of 2024.
- Review the terms and conditions of the GoWild! Pass.
Frontier’s Status Match Program
Frontier offers a status match with 15 airlines, 15 hotels, and 15 cruise lines. If you currently hold status with any of these travel service providers, you can apply for a status equivalent on Frontier. Simply visit frontierstatusmatch.com to apply and pay the requisite fee.
How much does it cost to apply?
- The Frontier Status Match application fee is $99 to verify and validate applications at 20k and 50k.
- There is a $149 application fee to verify and validate applications for 100k status.
- An additional $50 fee applies if your Frontier account has received a status match since November 1, 2020.
Available status levels include Elite 20K, Elite 50K, and Elite 100K. Here’s what you get:
- For a complete list of benefits associated with each status, check here.
- For a complete list of airlines, hotels, and cruise lines and answers to FAQs on the Frontier Miles program, visit here.
Frontier Miles and Loyalty Status Co.
“The combination of elite status benefits and the GoWild! Pass makes the ideal asset for the frequent traveler. Whether your scheduled flight is canceled or your meeting ends early, save that other airline credit and grab a last-minute flight with the GoWild! Pass,” said Tyri Squyres, Vice President of Marketing at Frontier Airlines. “These elite status offers are a fantastic opportunity for consumers to enjoy all the benefits of FRONTIER Miles elite status all the way through 2024.”
Frontier’s travel technology partner in delivering this exclusive offer, Loyalty Status Co. CEO Mark Ross-Smith, added, “We continue to innovate with Frontier and are proud to support the offer to the millions of consumers looking to upgrade their travel experience.”
The FlightChic Take
In effect, you pay for status, which is true of all airline loyalty programs, whether you pay for tickets, get credit for purchases, or pay cash. But with Frontier’s plan, you can pay to quickly enjoy status benefits without flying exclusively with the airline. Of course, you are paying for the benefits before using them and contributing to the airline’s cash flow. It might be a worthwhile investment if you value the services offered and plan to fly often enough with Frontier.
For more information and membership details, visit flyfrontier.com.