Aviointeriors has unveiled an upgraded version of its HERIC (Herringbone-in-cruise) seating configuration at the 2023 Aircraft Interiors Expo in Hamburg.
Designed with passenger comfort and convenience in mind, the new HERIC seating offers an improved travel experience for both airlines and travelers. Get ready to discover the remarkable features that make HERIC an excellent choice of aircraft interiors products for modern air travel.
Enhanced Comfort and Accessibility
Following the successful display of the HERIC conversion concept at AIX last year, Aviointeriors has taken significant steps to simplify and optimize this unique seating configuration for modern plane interiors. Passengers can now enjoy added comfort and convenience during their journey. With the ability to stretch their legs sideways after take-off and access the seatback panel effortlessly, travelers can relax and enjoy their flight experience to the fullest.
Effortless Seat Transformation
Aviointeriors’ latest HERIC design offers passengers a seamless transition from standard economy class to the herringbone seating layout specifically designed for cruising. The process is simple and intuitive, requiring just the push of a button to fold up the leg-rest and transform the seat into a spacious and comfortable bed. Passengers can effortlessly switch between seating and bed positions, allowing for a relaxed and enjoyable journey.
Unparalleled Benefits and Practical Design
The HERIC configuration stands out for its exceptional features and practicality. Passengers enjoy 100% direct access to the aisle, ensuring easy movement throughout the cabin. The lie-flat position provides a fully flat sleeping experience, offering a restful journey for long-haul flights. Additionally, the HERIC design boasts ample space for cabin luggage and personal belongings, reducing clutter and providing a more organized environment.
Flexibility and Convenience
One of the notable advantages of the HERIC seating configuration is its versatility. During take-off and landing, passengers experience a standard forward-facing seat, eliminating any certification concerns for airlines. Unlike traditional herringbone designs, HERIC allows for customization of seat cushions without compromising on comfort. For those seeking privacy, Aviointeriors offers an optional fully integrated door, ensuring a more secluded and tranquil experience.
Optimized for Airlines
Airlines opting for Aviointeriors’ HERIC seating configuration can enjoy several benefits. The innovative design allows for optimal cabin layout density while maintaining a lightweight structure, contributing to fuel efficiency. Furthermore, the HERIC configuration simplifies maintenance processes, reducing downtime and enhancing operational efficiency for airlines.
Aviointeriors’ enhanced HERIC seating configuration presents an exciting evolution in air travel comfort and accessibility. With its user-friendly transformation, ample space, and easy aisle access, HERIC offers a delightful long-haul in-flight experience on narrow-body aircraft.
Airlines can maximize passenger satisfaction, optimize cabin layouts, and streamline maintenance procedures by adopting this innovative seating solution. Offering comfort and convenience, Aviointeriors’ enhanced HERIC seating configuration promises a pleasant air travel journey with attractive economics for airlines.
Just the Facts
- Aviointeriors has introduced an upgraded version of its HERIC (Herringbone-in-cruise) seating configuration.
- The HERIC conversion concept was displayed at AIX, offering passengers the ability to stretch their legs sideways after take-off and easy access to the seatback panel.
- The new version of HERIC simplifies the seating configuration and makes it more consistent for no-thrill airlines management.
- Passengers can self-convert their seat from take-off to cruise configuration with the push of a button to fold up the leg-rest, turning it into a bed.
- The HERIC design allows 100% direct and easy access to the aisle, provides a full flat accommodation in lie-down position, and offers ample space for cabin luggage and personal belongings.
- The advantage of HERIC is that the seat during take-off and landing is a standard forward-facing seat, avoiding certification issues.
- The HERIC configuration also offers an optional fully integrated door for enhanced privacy.
- Airlines choosing HERIC can enjoy a high-density cabin layout, lightweight design, and easy maintenance.