EasyJet has reintroduced its renowned Fearless Flyer course, designed for the winter season to help aerophobics conquer their flying fears. This transformative program is open for bookings at seven strategic airports, including Bristol, London Luton, Manchester, Glasgow, London Gatwick, Belfast, and, making its return since 2020, at London Stansted.
Quick Facts about easyJet’s Fear of Flying course:
- Over 11,000 aerophobics have soared in the skies after successfully concluding the Fearless Flyer course since its inception in 2012.
- Boasting a remarkable 95% success rate, easyJet marked its 150th-course milestone in March.
- One of the UK’s most cost-effective courses for aerophobia, the Fearless Flyer, begins at a mere £89 per person. Winter slots span October and November, extending into February of the forthcoming year.
Delving Into the Details: Fearless Flyer Course
The course includes three essential segments:
- A Virtual Ground Course (~2.5 hours) – Engage with top phobia specialist Lawrence Leyton and a seasoned easyJet captain. Acquaint yourself with unfamiliar onboard sensations and sounds of an aircraft while learning specialized mind techniques to keep anxiety at bay.
- Pre-flight Online Session (1 hour) – A ‘Meet the Team’ Zoom meeting to walk participants through the airport experience, concluding with a Q&A to address any last-minute queries with Lawrence Leyton and an easyJet pilot.
- Experience Flight (1 hour) – A transformative flight allowing participants to apply their newly acquired skills, accompanied by a live commentary from the Fearless Flyer squad.
For those seeking an enhanced experience, a VIP package is accessible at Luton and Manchester. This includes exclusive advantages like a dedicated Captain for the experience flight, a private pre-flight video call, VIP check-in, preferred seating, and indefinite access to supplementary course materials.
Slots are filling up quickly! Book your space now at fearlessflyer.easyjet.com.
What the Experts Say
Captain Chris Foster, Fearless Flyer’s Lead Pilot, said, “We’re delighted to be relaunching our renowned Fearless Flyer course for this coming winter with courses now available to book across the UK. The course is suitable for anyone who is a nervous flyer, whether they experience slight anxiety or whether they have never flown before. With a success rate of more than 95%, we would encourage anyone wishing to overcome their fear to take part.
Mark Wein, easyJet’s Fearless Flying Course Director, emphasizes the transformative nature of the course. “Around one in six people have a fear of flying, stopping many from traveling abroad on holiday, visiting friends and family or even flying for work, so why wait to join so many who have already overcome their fears through our renowned Fearless Flyer course? We’re excited to help many more people get flying fearlessly on our courses over the coming months – the results are truly life-changing.”
The testimonial of Ruth Shortt, who took the course in Belfast this year, serves as an inspiration. “Before taking the Fearless Flyer course. I hadn’t been on a plane in 11 years. I tried hypnotherapy, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and medication. None of these worked. The Fearless Flyer course was both amazing and life-changing. Thank you so much to all the Fearless Flyer team. You are truly wonderful people, and I will be forever grateful to you all. I would highly recommend the Fearless Flyer course to anyone battling with a fear of flying. It really works!”
Winter 2023/24 Fearless Flyer Experience Flight Schedule
|Bristol||Sunday 1st October 2023|
|London Luton||Saturday 14th October 2023|
|Manchester||Sunday 15th October 2023|
|Glasgow||Saturday 4th November 2023|
|London Gatwick||Sunday 12th November 2023|
|London Stansted||Saturday 18th November 2023|
|Belfast||Sunday 11th February 2024|
Fly fearlessly this winter with easyJet.
easyJet offers an unmatched fusion of supreme route networks linking prime European airports, competitive pricing, and exemplary service. Committed to environmental responsibility, easyJet is progressing towards net zero carbon emissions by 2050. The airline continually drives industry innovations, simplifying and economizing travel for its customers.