Emirates is inviting customers to embrace the Christmas spirit throughout December. From festive feasts served in Emirates lounges to delightful meals onboard, passengers can experience a touch of Christmas as they travel. Here’s what Emirates has in store for its 1 million customers.
Festive Feasts in Emirates Lounges
Emirates Lounges in Dubai are dressed up for Christmas. Before their flight, passengers can indulge in traditional treats like roasted turkey breast, brussels sprouts, and delicious winter desserts. Whether in First or Business Class, you can enjoy a variety of festive dishes and desserts. And don’t forget to try the gingerbread lattes and Dilmah’s Christmas iced tea for a cozy holiday feeling.
- First and Business Class lounges will serve roasted turkey breast doused in jus and cranberry sauce with glazed chestnuts, brussels sprouts, and delicious new potatoes.
- First Class lounges will have an array of winter desserts – traditional stollen, scrumptious mince pies dashed with vanilla sauce, red currant cheesecake, and melt-in-the-mouth cinnamon profiteroles.
- In Business Class lounges, enjoy Christmas dinner alongside tempting desserts. These include:
- Sour cherry confit
- Christmas fruit cake
- Ginger-spiced pear
- Chocolate praline cake
- Spiced citrus mandarin confit cake
- Tart and refreshing cranberry sorbet
- Visitors to the lounges can warm up with some apple pie and gingerbread ice cream or get cozy with gingerbread lattes or a toffee nut mocha.
- Customers can also relax with Dilmah’s Christmas iced tea, cocktails and mocktails,
- Enjoy Emirates own mixology with Holly Jolly Christmas, Red Nosed Rudolph and Jack Frost,
- Festive flavored waters from Evian and Perrier.
- Customers can also get the holidays to a sparkling start with Moet Ice Imperial and Moet Ice Imperial Rose.
- Around the globe, Emirates Lounges will be offering festive treats, too, with local favorites taking center stage.
Tis the Season to be Jolly Onboard Emirates
During December, Emirates will be serving festive meals and snacks to all passengers on select routes. From lemon and herb marinated king prawns to a full festive main course with roasted turkey and all the trimmings, the Christmas spirit will be alive in all cabins. Economy Class passengers can also savor a Christmas meal featuring roasted turkey or chicken roulade. And let’s not forget the special holiday drinks and desserts to complete the festive experience.
First, Business Premium Economy and Economy Class enjoy classic Christmas dishes, including:
- Lemon and herb marinated king prawns in Marie rose sauce.
- Cured salmon gravadlax with ginger
- Candied orange and Sevruga caviar.
Full festive main course with all the trimmings will be available in all four classes
- roasted turkey with classic jus,
- glazed chestnuts,
- braised red cabbage,
- roasted pumpkin,
- steamed Brussels sprouts
- Creamy potato gratin.
- Christmas pudding with a generous dollop of crème anglaise.
- White chocolate cake with raspberry curd.
- Spiced cranberry cake in the shape of Santa’s belt.
Economy Class passengers will also have a moreish Christmas meal featuring:
- Roasted turkey or chicken roulade with chestnut stuffing,
- Roasted potatoes with parsley,
- A medley of seasonal vegetables,
- A sumptuous fruit cake and orange sauce.
From December 17th to 26th, Emirates is delighted to offer customers in all classes a delightful festive treat: a steaming cup of hot chocolate topped with decadent melting marshmallows.
From December 24th to 26th, passengers flying with Emirates across all cabin classes can enjoy:
- Mini delights, including pistachio and raspberry profiteroles
- Indulgent dark chocolate truffles
- Delicious gingerbread cookies
This festive gesture will make your journey even more memorable and enjoyable.
Christmas Treats in Emirates First and Business Class
Emirates will introduce special treats for its First and Business Class passengers in December. Customers will be offered the delightful Emirates spiced strawberry welcome drink upon boarding.
First Class passengers will be greeted with a delightful surprise – a miniature Santa Claus made entirely of strawberries and white chocolate cream. First Class customers can indulge in the aromatic mulled wine to get into the holiday spirit.
Those flying on the A380 can use the onboard lounge to unwind with a fragrant mulled wine or hot chocolate. Of course, no holiday experience would be complete without some festive treats. Indulge in mince pies, stollen, panettone, Christmas pastries, traditional mandarins and chestnuts, biscotti, and candy canes.
Emirates serves a Christmas sandwich on the A380 lounge as an added treat this year. Packed with delicious ingredients like turkey, roast beef, cheddar cheese, cranberry sauce, and chili tomato relish, it’s the perfect snack for your festive journey.
Happy Orthodox Christmas from Emirates
Emirates will also celebrate Orthodox Christmas on select flights from Russia, Egypt, and Ethiopia to Dubai. First Class, customers will enjoy dishes like salmon gravadlax and roasted duck, while Business Class passengers can look forward to a delicious roasted duck main course. Economy Class customers will be treated to starters of Russian potato salad and a choice between turkey roulade or beef stroganoff for the main course. All passengers will be served creamy hot chocolate and mulled wine on New Year’s Day.
Emirates First Class Orthodox Christmas Menu
- Starter: salmon gravadlax with ginger and candied orange or King prawn cocktail.
- Main: roasted duck with orange thyme jus, fondant potatoes and steamed broccolini.
- Dessert: classic Christmas pudding with crème anglaise or traditional bread and butter pudding.
Business Class Orthodox Christmas Menu
- Starter: Olivier salad
- Main: roasted duck
- Dessert: white chocolate and cranberry cake or spiced cranberry cheesecake.
Economy Class Orthodox Chirstmas Menu
- Starter: Russian potato salad
- Main: turkey roulade or beef stroganoff
- Dessert: moist fruit cake soaked in zesty orange sauce
Get the Festive Feels with ice
Emirates’ inflight entertainment system, ice, will offer a selection of 39 holiday season movies, including new releases and all-time favorites. There will also be a variety of Christmas TV shows and holiday specials for passengers to enjoy. And for those who love Christmas music, there are 26 albums to choose from, featuring artists like Ariana Grande, Michael Bublé, and Elvis Presley.
New Holiday movies:
- How to Ruin the Holidays,
- Christmas with the Campbells
- Mistletoe Ranch
All-time Christmas favorites, including:
- Last Christmas,
- The Holiday,
- The Polar Express
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer from 1964.
19 Christmas TV shows and holiday specials, including:
- The Office Christmas Special,
- Mariah Carey: Merry Christmas to All!
- Dolly Parton’s Mountain Magic Christmas
- The Great Christmas Bake Off.
Kids Holiday entertainment:
- How To Train Your Dragon: Homecoming,
- Merry Madagascar,
- Kung Fu Panda Holiday
- The Doc McStuffins Christmas Special.
Holly jolly tunes. Emirates ice features 26 albums of Christmas music. Artists include:
- Ariana Grande,
- Andrew Bocelli,
- Micheal Bublé,
- Frank Sinatra,
- Elvis Presley,
- Ella Fitzgerald
The Season of Giving
EmiratesRED is launching a 4-day sale from December 15th to 18th, offering customers 15% off on luxury products when they spend a minimum of USD 150.
New luxury products on EmiratesRED include:
- Creed Carmina
- Loewe Esencia
- Seiko Sport Automatic Watch
- Luminox Leatherback Watch
- La Mer The Moisturizing Cream
- Dr Levy – Contour Pro Sculpting Set
- Bowers & Wilkins Pi7 S2 Earbuds.
The EmiratesRED pre-order service is offered on the majority of flights. It lets customers conveniently shop from 21 days before their flight until 40 hours before departure. During checkout, customers can provide their flight details, and the cabin crew will deliver their order directly to their seats while onboard the aircraft.
Passengers can also shop for Christmas keepsakes at the Emirates Official Store, featuring branded bags, mugs, Christmas jumpers, and more. And for those who want to give back, the Emirates Airline Foundation allows passengers to donate to underprivileged children during their flight or from home.
Learn more about the Emirates Christmas offerings and make your holiday season merrier.