In a strategic move to enhance its global connectivity, Singapore Airlines (SIA) has announced the launch of direct flights between Singapore and Brussels, Belgium, starting 5 April 2024. This marks SIA’s return to Brussels after a hiatus of over two decades.
Singapore-Brussels Direct: What to Expect Inside the Plane?
Flying inside the long-haul Airbus A350-900s, the airline promises a comfortable journey for its travelers. These aircraft are equipped with 253 seats, segmented across three cabin classes:
The new Singapore Airlines flight to Brussels, SQ304, pending regulatory approvals, will depart Singapore for Brussels at 2355hrs (local time) on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays. The return flight, SQ303, from Brussels operates Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 1210hrs (local time).
Adding Brussels into its network, SIA’s European destinations tally reaches 13. This underlines the airline’s ambition to strengthen ties with Europe.
Mr. Dai Hao Yu, Acting Senior Vice President of Marketing Planning at Singapore Airlines, shared, “Brussels is an important European economic and political center, and the launch of this service adds another historical and charming city to SIA’s list of destinations. It also gives our customers who are traveling from Europe an additional point to connect to Singapore and the wider Asia-Pacific region via our hub at Changi Airport. SIA will continue to review its network and find opportunities to offer more options for our customers.”
Booking Your Flight
These flights are a welcome announcement for those keen to explore the charm and history of Brussels or those eyeing a convenient connection to Singapore and Asia-Pacific. SIA will roll out tickets progressively starting 13 September 2023 on the airline’s website and across multiple flight distribution channels.
SIA’s New Brussels Flight Schedule at a Glance
- 5 April 2024 – 26 October 2024
- SQ304: Singapore – Brussels (Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays) 2355hrs – 0720hrs (+1) using Airbus A350- 900
- SQ303: Brussels – Singapore (Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays) 1210hrs – 0655hrs (+1) using Airbus A350- 900
- 27 October 2024 – 29 March 2025
- SQ304: Singapore – Brussels (Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays) 2355hrs – 0650hrs (+1) using Airbus A350- 900
- SQ303: Brussels – Singapore (Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays) 1120hrs – 0655hrs (+1) using Airbus A350- 900